Saturday, March 31, 2012

Not a Real Post

Every once in a while (aka - like 10 times a day) I check to see how many hits my blog has gotten and how people find their way to my ramblings.  Today I hit a jackpot.  You see, when you type a search into google, and it leads you to a blog which you choose to click on, the owner of that blog can see the search terms you used.  Usually the search are boring like - corona cupcake or libatious litigator.  This time, it turns out there are two oddities.

And now, I present to you the odd search terms bringing people to my blog:
  • Why does my limoncello look like pee
  • ganchen pastru fejsbooh
Clearly the limoncello pee question pulled up my homemade limoncello post...where I clearly compared my giant bucket of limoncello to pee...well...the look of pee...

I haven't the foggiest clue what the second search was.

No comments:

Post a Comment