Monday, December 5, 2011

And This Is Why We Have No Good Pictures

Ian recently asked me why we don't have very many pictures of the two of us.  Truth is, we have a couple of good pictures together, but most of the time I just forget to take out the camera and take pictures.  So this past weekend while I was home and we were both looking so nice, I decided I would snap a cute new photo of us.

And this, I think, is the real reason why we don't have very many good pictures...

Photo 1 - notice the hand placement...


Photo 2 - is he looking down my dress??? (Either that, or he sneezed)


Photo 3 - eh...this one is...ok...we both look kinda goofy but at least we are trying...


Photo 4 - what?  No smile?


Photo 5 - Seriously?  What are you doing???


And, finally, Photo 6 - finally a decent one... 


No comments:

Post a Comment